THE ‘TRADITIONAL’ SALESMAN
(sometimes called the “Tin Man”)
For years, homeowners have had to sit through nightmare three-hour “sales” presentations that served more as an opportunity for unscrupulous salesmen to pressure and manipulate, than an actual presentation.
I’m sure you’ve heard the horror stories or even experienced one firsthand.
- “I’m gonna call my manager.”
- “The factory is giving us a discount.”
- “You don’t need other estimates.”
- “I can stand on my windows!”
Is that who you really want to deal with when you’re looking to invest in your home?
OK, SO WHO CAN YOU TRUST?
YOUR WINDOW DEPOT USA SALES CONSULTANT
(now we’re talkin’…)
No more games or gimmicks, our sales consultants have a genuine desire to serve you and your family. We understand how important your home improvement project is, and we want to treat every client as if they’re family.
Here’s what you can expect:
- First, we’ll ask some questions, to fully understand what you want and what you need.
- Second, we’ll take measurements and assess the architecture of your home.
- Next, we’ll make sure you understand product styles and options, so you can beautifully design your improvement.
- Then, we’ll make sure you understand important details like energy efficiency, warranty, and even new federal tax credits.
- Finally, we’ll leave you with a down-to-the-penny price quote that is good for a full year!
If this sounds better than Tin Man pressure, we’d love the opportunity to earn your business.
WE SEEK TO SERVE, NOT JUST TO SELL
Our job isn’t only to teach you about our company, products, and services… it’s to learn about your wants and needs in a home improvement project.
We have one mission, to create Happy Customers. And this starts with a commitment to treating all of our customers, the way we’d like to be treated.
Without our Happy Customers, we wouldn’t have a growing company and be able to provide for our own families. This gratitude. is something we talk about every day.
TIME TO GET WISE… to HARRY’S GAMES
Harry knows every trick in the book. He wants to manipulate you into a purchase, and get as much money as he can ‘outta ya’.
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT. 🙂
Check out some of these frequently asked questions about our sales process. And contact us today!